I forgot to tell you that Kamen Rider Fourze is actually an anniversary series, in this case, Kamen Rider 40th Anniversary. Thus the Kamen Rider Club that Gentaro created are used to investigate the urban legends in Japan called “Kamen Rider”. So Fourze is basically a two-in-one anniversary series, one for Kamen Rider and another for Yuri Gagarin, the first man who went into space’s 50th anniversary.
Above is the proof that Fourze is an anniversary series. Kamen Rider 1 or Ichigo fights some Shocker grunts.
Moving o- wait. Switch Extra: Moo~Vingu On! Literally it means moving on, but I added the Astro Switch effect because it has “On” in it. Oh well. Here’s the confirmed episode summaries for Kamen Rider Fourze.
If Kamen Rider Double’s episodes have alphabetical letters and then the titles, and Kamen Rider OOO’s episode features three objects in the episode, Kamen Rider Fourze here have just four words and the four words can be put together as a short sentences (if you are able read the kanji or katakana carefully).
- Kengo Utahoshi initially against Gentaro for creating Kamen Rider Club, mostly because Kamen Rider Fourze is supposed to be a secret.
- The Rabbit Hutch, where Kengo uses to explore space, is located in the clubroom, which is also where he got the Fourze Driver from his father.
- Fourze can utilize 2 module together, like the his special move that requires the usage of the Rocket module and the Drill module.
- Fourze’s special attack is called Limit Break. (Wait, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts?! I thought Gurrenn Lagann was enough!)
- Other rumored names for his special attack are Stratosphere Kick and Rocket Drill Kick.
- Switch no. 5, Magic Hand and Switch no. 9, Hopper, seems to be able to form a combo as well.
- A total of 40, I repeat. 40 Astro Switches are confirmed. Dammit.